In a day and age where patient care can all too often be compromised for profit, we are committed to providing excellent patient care and specialty services in a multi-clinic setting, without compromising the personalized treatment patients deserve.
Our company’s’ quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone’s distinctive talents and strengths. Our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best.
In each of our dental clinics high expectations are set and rewarded, daring all those who work for us to achieve beyond their current capabilities. To achieve extraordinary results, we need extraordinary providers and staff.
Both of our locations are established and productive offices with a diverse group of practitioners at each site who complement each other and work well together as a team. To give you an idea, currently, on our staff we have nine providers on staff, ranging from General Practitioners, Pediatrics and Oral Surgery.
Are you a dentist right out of school, in search of that perfect position that will not only pay your student loans but provide for your family?
Or maybe you’re a seasoned dentist who is looking to work in an office free from the daily stresses of managing a dental practice while earning additional income? Whichever it is, this just might be the job for you!
We have an immediate opening for a General Dentist who is experienced and confident in all aspects of dental treatment and patient care. We are a dynamic dental clinic with two locations in the Salt Lake area, and we are looking for a talented associate to add to our Team.
At this time, we are looking for an experienced associate who can start practicing within the next 30-60 days.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team
Easy Additional Income:
- According to Utah Department of Labor, the mean wage of a dentist practicing in Salt Lake City is $81.29 per hour. At the Center of Dental Professionals, our mean hourly average is $98 per hour! You can INCREASE your pay by $20 an hour more than you might in your private practice, and without all the headache of managing the daily operations.
- In addition to an increased hourly wage, we pay monthly BONUSES to our providers based on your performance. Given the vastness of our operations and business diversity, we can provide additional income that a dentist may not have access to in private practice.
- Furthermore, we pay out for profit sharing at the end of the year! If our organizations do well, so do you! You can’t say no to end of year BONUSES!
- We also offer a $500 Sign-On Bonus to all new associates who join our dynamic team.
Focus On The Dentistry:
- We do it all, except the dentistry, that’s your gig! We remove the “Stress” associated with the daily management of staff, marketing, patient management, and all the other little nuances that take your time and energy away from what you love most, patient care! So, not only can you earn additional income, but you’ll also have LESS STRESS!
- We have the latest in state-of-the-art dental technology that will allow you to bring aesthetics and science together to improve the lives of our patients, creating brilliant smiles one patient at a time.
- When we remove the daily triggers of owning and managing a dental clinic, you are freed up to focus solely on dentistry and patients!
Work with A Team:
- Our clinics are extremely busy because of our large established patient base; we hold the loyalty of many families AND save you the stress of finding new patients, plus we have an ENTIRE marketing team! Our marketing team is very well trained in digital marketing practices and doing above and beyond what traditional dental offices can do or even know how to do inside of online marketing and using social media to reach patients, adding hundreds of new patients to our clinics every month.
- We have a business model that keeps dentists thriving and fantastic management team committed to driving business.
- We have a team of general dentists and specialists who work together to treat patients. You have access to talented colleagues who you can trust to work side-by-side with in treating your patients when needed. Need a second opinion? Want to refer a case to a specialist? In our clinics, you can accomplish both in house.
- We aren’t going anywhere. We have been in business since 2002. That’s fifteen years of serving the Salt Lake area.
What We’re Looking For
- A professional, organized and reliable team player? Someone willing to work together with back and front office support and other providers in the clinic to produce 5-Star Patient care?
- Someone dedicated to providing the excellent service our patients have come to expect? We believe in exchange in abundance and are committed to creating this personally and professionally.
- A dentist who can provide gentle, personalized dental care to patients while focusing on developing lifelong relationships, built upon trust and integrity?
- A provider who is flexible in any situation that may occur in dealing with and treating patients?
- Someone who is goal oriented and interested in being a part of generating and reaching clinic goals?
- A good communicator? In our clinic communication is key and we are looking for someone who can give and receive information in a professional way. Being able to listen to the needs and wants of a patient to produce quality care is a must!
If all of the above describes you, and if you are committed to extraordinary patient care and personal empowerment, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly regarding the employment opportunities we have available.
How to Apply
Those interested in an associate position at The Center of Dental Professionals may email their resume to Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-747-8012 with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!