Paying for secondary education can be daunting and confusing.
There are several options available to students who do not have the ready cash to pay for education. We would like to offer some avenues you may not have considered:
- Get a job – You can work while attending our courses! The classroom hours are two evenings a week from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. That leaves lots of time to work and earn the money to enroll and pay as you go. Students have 10 weeks to complete 80 hours of internship. That’s only 8 internship hours per week, which is very doable! Many of those hours can be worked on evenings and weekends.
- Parental assistance – If you are fortunate enough to have parents who can help you out by loaning you the money that is a great way to go.
- Small personal loan – Check with your bank or credit union. Every one of them offer small personal loans, usually $3000 or less.
- Credit cards – many credit cards offer short term no interest or low interest promotions that will run as long as 90 days. You can check with your credit card company and see what they have to offer you. Of course, you will want to see what the interest rate is after 90 days and consider that carefully.
- PayPal Credit – offers no payment/no interest for 6 months.
- Lending Agency – there are a large number of online lending agencies that will take on small personal loans. The interest rate is usually determined by risk. If you qualify as a low risk borrower, you will also qualify for a low interest loan.
- State help – Your state’s Department of Workforce Services or Labor Department has aid available to those who qualify.
- Your church – many churches in the area assist their parishioners by helping them with tuition or other means. Check with your local Priest, Bishop or Clergyman.
- Payment Plans – At The Core Foundation we have always assisted our students by allowing them to take up to a year to pay off their tuition. We require a $500 down payment before funding the balance. We are willing to do this because we know you will love our course and successfully find employment upon completion.
We know that education of any sort will help you to advance in life. We pride ourselves in providing you with excellent training for your future in the dental field.