Good News! We’re hiring an Associate General Dentist!
At our company, the quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us as a company and team. Where our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best. We focus on everyone’s distinctive talents and strengths to a create team of highly-trained professionals.
Our dental clinics high expectations are set and rewarded, daring all those who work for us to achieve beyond their current capabilities. We need and look for extraordinary providers and staff to achieve extraordinary results!
Over the years, we’ve managed to build two well-established and productive offices with a diverse group of practitioners. Practitioners who complement one another and work together as a team. Currently, we have 9 providers on staff, ranging from General Practitioners, Pediatrics and Oral Surgery.
And now, we’re looking for a associate general dentist to join our dental team to provide excellent patient care and specialty services.
If the position below fits you, we want to hear from you! Apply to be part of our company and team as you embark in our journey of providing the best personalized dental care for our patients.
If this isn’t you below, then will you do us the favor of sharing this job opportunity with someone who’s interested and committed to providing quality patient care.
Position Title: Associate General Dentist
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide gentle and personalized dental care to all patients.
- Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Diagnose patient’s dental conditions.
- Create treatment plans for patients and ensure patients are fully informed of treatment plan.
- Ensure safe administration of anesthetics.
- Promote oral health and habits.
- Perform surgical procedures on teeth and soft tissue i.e. cavity, root canal, etc.
- Build and nourish long-lasting relationships with patients.
- Collaborate with other dental professionals on patient treatments.
- Collaborate with front office support in efforts to produce high quality patient care.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Compensation: Depends on qualifications of applicant. We offer a $500 sign-on bonus to all new associates who join our dynamic team. Pay monthly bonuses based on performance.
Schedule: Full and Part Time Available
Starting Date: Within the next 30 – 60 days (January 2018)
What We’re Looking for:
We’re looking for an associate who is…
- Passionate or interested in working in the field of dentistry.
- Professional, organized and a reliable team player.
- Dedicated to our patients and providing excellent dental service.
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Good listener to cater to the needs and wants of patients for quality care.
- Flexible in any situation that may occur in dealing with and treating patients.
- Goal orientated and interested in being part of generating and reaching clinic goals.
To Apply: Email Resume to Christie at email@example.com
Application Tip: When emailing resume, on the subject line please write the job position followed by your name (i.e. Associate General Dentist, Scott Casadonte). Cover letters are not required but are recommended.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2018
If you have any questions for us, please call us at 801-747-8012. We look forward to hearing from you!